My 166 day adventure begins!

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

PLETT!

Ah I'm so excited because I am writing from Plettenberg Bay! We arrived here about a week ago and the beach is just beautiful. We have a house right on the beach. Its perfect because all you have to do is step outside if you want to be on the beach. I still have another 2 weeks here too so thats awesome. My sister and mom and cousin are all coming here also, I'm so happy for that. They are arriving in 6 days exactly which I cannot wait for. Lately I've just been laying on the beach and trying to catch a tan. I love it here cause I'm meeting lots of new people. But unfortunately I have less than a month until I have to come home. I'm quite sad because I have met so many great friends and people. So I have mixed feelings about coming home. But until then I'm off to the beach!

No comments:

Post a Comment